- Trillium Health Center - LGBT Health (healthcare, pharmacy, legal help) (URL)
- University of Rochester, Golisano Children's Hospital - Gender Health Services (for youth and young adults through age 25) (URL)
- Jeffrey Alberts, MD - Center for Adolescent & Young Adult Health (for patients aged 10-30 years) (URL)
- Emma Forbes-Jones, PhD - psychologist (URL)
- Carolyn Wolf-Gould, MD and Christopher Wolf-Gould, MD (Susquehanna Family Practice and Gender Wellness Center) (URL)
- Karen Teelin, MD, MsED (Upstate Health Care Center, pediatric and adolescent care) (URL)
- Planned Parenthood of the Southern Finger Lakes (transgender services) (URL)
- Arlene Istar Lav - counselor, teletherapy (URL)
- SRS surgeon directory - TransHealthCare (URL)
- Many providers are listed on the Empire State Pride Agenda web site - NYS LGBT Network (URL); unfortunately the list is not up-to-date.
Other resources, support and information
- Trans Lifeline - hotline available 18 hours/day, in US: (877) 565-8860 (URL)
- DrugRehab - "LGBTQ+ and Addiction" information and guidelines (URL)
- SMART Recovery - Self-Management and Recovery Training (URL)
- Planned Parenthood of the Southern Finger Lakes - Transgender Services , guides, NYS official letter templates, etc. (URL)
- Out Alliance - Rochester, NY - LGBTQ resources, events, trans youth and family support (URL)
- The Trevor Project - LGBTQ lifeline, support, and education (URL)
- Ten Things Transgender Persons Should Discuss with their Health Care Providers (pdf)
- TransLine: Transgender Medical Consultation Service (URL)
- National Center for Transgender Equality (URL)
- Planned Parenthood - Sexual Orientation and Gender (URL)
- Answers to Your Questions for a Better Understanding of Sexual Orientation and Homosexuality (URL)
- Transgender Youth Organizations/Programs and many other resources are listed on the Empire State Pride Agenda web site - NYS LGBT Network (URL); unfortunately the list is not up-to-date.
Please contact me with any recommendation of resource to list. Thank you!